Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Choices

I got this in an email a long time ago and printed it out on fancy paper to post on my bulletin board at work. Now that I'm not working anymore, I think I'll get out my cross stitch supplies and work it up to hang on my wall where I can see it every day. I think it applies to a lot of different situations and is pretty good advice.

CHOICES

You have two choices today:
You can choose to be in a good mood
Or
You can choose to be in a bad mood.

Each time something bad happens,
You can choose to be a victim,
Or
You can choose to learn from it.

Every time someone comes to you complaining,
You can accept their complaining,
Or
You can point out the positive side of life.

Life is all about choices.
Which ones will you make today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is enabled. If you're a troll and trying to slander someone or just being generally an asshat, your comment probably won't see the light of day. If you want to have a reasonable, civil discussion, welcome, and feel free to comment.
To the troll at IP: 70.242.65.196 , adsl-70-242-65-196.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net, your comments will not be published, nor will they be read. They will be automatically deleted. Get a life, sad sack.