Monday, January 19, 2009

My living will.........email forward


MY LIVING WILL.......

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her,

"I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine & fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....


Good thing spending time on my computer isn't vegetative for me. I'm either laughing at something I've read or cursing at something I've read or a game that isn't going my way. Nothing vegetative about that.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm requesting mine be buried with me.

    Ok. So maybe I'm a little too atached.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is enabled. If you're a troll and trying to slander someone or just being generally an asshat, your comment probably won't see the light of day. If you want to have a reasonable, civil discussion, welcome, and feel free to comment.
To the troll at IP: 70.242.65.196 , adsl-70-242-65-196.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net, your comments will not be published, nor will they be read. They will be automatically deleted. Get a life, sad sack.