Monday, November 12, 2007

Google Image search via Shapely Prose









Age at next birthday








A place I'd like to visit






My favorite place








My favorite objects









My favorite food







My favorite animals








My favorite color








The town where I was born






The town where I live









The name of a past pet








First name of a past love









Best friend's nickname









My screen/nickname










My first name








No middle name









My last name










A bad habit








My first job










My grandmother's first name







My college major

Okay, these are the images I found for the answers to the questions from Shapely Prose. It was interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is enabled. If you're a troll and trying to slander someone or just being generally an asshat, your comment probably won't see the light of day. If you want to have a reasonable, civil discussion, welcome, and feel free to comment.
To the troll at IP: 70.242.65.196 , adsl-70-242-65-196.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net, your comments will not be published, nor will they be read. They will be automatically deleted. Get a life, sad sack.