Friday, June 20, 2008

Which Superhero are you?

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
90%
Green Lantern
70%
Hulk
60%
Wonder Woman
50%
Batman
45%
The Flash
45%
Robin
40%
Supergirl
40%
Catwoman
40%
Superman
35%
Iron Man
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


I totally ganked this from TariRocks!, who does indeed rock!
Spiderman, I don't think so, but maybe Spiderwoman............

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm Spiderman... er... SpiderWOMAN, too!

    Does that make us SpiderWOMEN? SpiderLADIES? SpiderCHICKS? Too many choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result of that test is just too funny. My friend, Pat, wanted a tattoo of a black widow spider. She said when people asked her about it, she could say she was like a black widow spider: she fucked 'em and ate 'em. She passed away before she could get it, and I've been wanting another tattoo, so I thought I would get her spider and then have her initials around it, as a tribute to her. Then this test comes along, and I'm SpiderChick (I like that one the best, I think). Goes real well with the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsurprisingly I got Hulk. What did surprise me was that Spidey was my runner up. I'm totally Green Arrow underneath all this anger.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is enabled. If you're a troll and trying to slander someone or just being generally an asshat, your comment probably won't see the light of day. If you want to have a reasonable, civil discussion, welcome, and feel free to comment.
To the troll at IP: 70.242.65.196 , adsl-70-242-65-196.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net, your comments will not be published, nor will they be read. They will be automatically deleted. Get a life, sad sack.