Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekend fluff - The Game Plan

DH and I bought The Game Plan with The Rock. I have to say he's a much better actor than he ever was a wrestler. This movie is definitely a must-see. I laughed most of the way through it, and the actress who played his daughter just totally stole the movie. She was perfect for the part. Kyra Sedgewick was pretty damned good as his agent/manager. The actors who played the football team were also excellent, and the scene at the ballet was a charmer.
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Five star rating from me and DH (he laughed all the way through it too, and said he was really glad we got it).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommend; I'll give it a shot ASAP. I quite like the Rock, and I too think he's a good actor. Laughs? Sound like just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! We watched it last weekend. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is enabled. If you're a troll and trying to slander someone or just being generally an asshat, your comment probably won't see the light of day. If you want to have a reasonable, civil discussion, welcome, and feel free to comment.
To the troll at IP: 70.242.65.196 , adsl-70-242-65-196.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net, your comments will not be published, nor will they be read. They will be automatically deleted. Get a life, sad sack.